Hersey Hugs pretzel treat is sweet-salty and addictive too. This quick and easy recipe has only three ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare. I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a quick treat for my family and guests. I like to make these with either Pretzel Hershey Kiss or Hugs bites in different flavors for special occasions.
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase from one of these links I will make a small commission. However, you can rest assured you will not pay more for any products.
Pretzel Hugs Recipe
This is the perfect sweet treat since it has only three ingredients and takes only 15 minutes to make a batch. I like the sweetness, salt, and the crunch combination. Surprise your family with a colorful tray of these sweet treats.
- Sheet pan
- Silicone mat or parchment paper
- Hershey Hugs or Hershey Kisses
- Mini pretzels
- M & M’s
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- 1 bag Hershey Hugs (unwrap)
- 1 bag M & M's
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Arrange 60 mini pretzels on the sheet pan and top each one with an unwrapped Hugs or Kiss candy.
- Place the pretzels and candy in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes.
- The candy needs to soften but not completely melt.
- Take the softened candy and pretzels and place on the heat proof surface.
- Immediately press one M & M candy in the center of each Hug or Kiss.
- Cool and enjoy.
Tip: I like to place the pretzels with the on the baking sheet with the pretty side up.
I like to use M & M’s that are in holiday colors for those special holiday candies and cookies.
You might also enjoy this sweet and salty treat too:
Saltine Cracker Toffee is my favorite dessert and it might be your new favorite too.
Sometimes we all need a little inspiration for easy meals and recipes. I put together some recipes I think you will like. If you like easy everyday recipes then you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click HERE.
Thank you for your visit today I hope you enjoy making this pretty treat too.
See you soon,