This is the only Rice Krispie Treat recipe you need! This recipe makes the most delicious after school snack or dessert! It is so easy you can learn how to make them in minutes. These ooey, gooey, chewy Rice Krispie Treats make the perfect quick treat.
My secret ingredient for this no-fail recipe is Fluff which makes it simple and super fast to make.
Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
This recipe only has three simple ingredients you might have on hand. Let’s get cooking…
After gathering a few supplies you are set to make a special treat your family will be so happy.
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase from one of these links I will make a small commission, but rest assured you will not pay more for any products.
- Rice Krispies
- Unsalted butter
- Salt (I use the pink stuff)
- 9″ by 13″ Pan
- Parchment paper
- Metal bowl
- Wood spoon
- Paper straws
- Measuring spoons (pinch)
The Best Rice Krispie Treats Ever
- 4 Tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 13 oz. Fluff
- 8 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal
- Note: Prepare 9" by 13" pan with parchment paper
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Then add the Fluff and a pinch of salt then stir until the Fluff is smooth. I like to transfer the hot mixture to a metal mixing bowl, but you can mix in the saucepan.
- Add the 2 cups of the cereal to the mixture at a time and mix.
- Then place cereal and Fluff mixture into your prepared pan and press down evenly.
- Cool for 45 minutes.
- Use your parchment paper to lift the treats from the pan and place on the cutting board. Using a serrated knife cut into 12 squares. Serve and enjoy!
Prepare the Pan
To make removing the Rice Krispie Treats easy I like to line the pan with parchment paper making sure that the length of the paper extends up the side of the pan on the ends.
After melting the butter I add the Fluff and stir just until it is blended. Don’t over stir or cook.
Rice Krispie Treats Serving Ideas
Serving the treats on doilies with a glass of milk makes a pretty snack.
Using a pink heart-shaped doily makes this the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day.
Serving your Rice Krispie Treats with milk and festive straws make it special. Kids love the fun cups and straws too.
When my children were young I always served an after school snack and this recipe was my go-to recipe for something quick and delicious. The ingredients I had on hand and it only takes minutes to put together so I could be ready to serve it with almost no effort. When I served this snack my family thinks I am brilliant. It brings me joy to serve them something they love. These are the memories we cherish.
It is a favorite at church gathering too. If you need to bring a dish for a potluck this is a crowd-pleaser.
What is your favorite after school snack?