Calendars provide the easiest way to keep our life and schedules organized. That is why I decided to create a printable 2023 calendar.
This new collection of monthly calendars is a simple, clean design that prints on 8.5″ x 11′” paper.
The calendar design provides ample room to write in your daily notes.
You can print as many as you like. For fun, you can print them on different colored paper for different schedules, such as family, work, meal planning, and personal.
Also, you can add stickers for special dates and holidays.
What are the Special Dates for 2023 (United States)
- New Year’s Day – Sunday, January 1, 2023
- Valentine’s Day – Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day – Friday, March 17, 2023
- Easter – Sunday, April 9, 2023
- Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 14, 2023
- Father’s Day – Sunday, June 18, 2023
- Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Halloween – Tuesday, October 31, 2023
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Christmas – Monday, December 25, 2023
How to Use the 2023 Calendar
Next, I place the current month and the following two months on three clipboards and hang them up. Then I put the remaining months in a folder until the next month. Finally, I move the clipboards up monthly, remove the old month, and add the next month to the three-month arrangement.
To get the most out of our monthly calendars, I found it best to devise a color-coded system for writing in my notes.
Such as family events, I write in blue, and for appointments, I write in red etc.
These Mildliner Markers are my favorite for calendar/planner notes.
Please note: the 2024 Calendar is coming soon.
Happy New Year,
Ps. Enjoy your printable calendars!