This recipe is on my monthly dinner recipe rotation since it is delicious and the easiest recipe ever. It only takes minutes to make and all the ingredients are in my pantry. If you only have a few minutes to prepare dinner this is the perfect recipe.
Easy Taco soup is quick and easy
This post contains affiliate links. In other words, if you purchase from one of these links, I will make a small commission. However, you can rest assured you will not pay more for any products.
Every time I serve this, I get recipe requests, so I thought I would share my recipe. If you want to keep this recipe for later, Pin it to Pinterest HERE.
These are the ingredients for my easy taco soup. However, sometimes I add a pound of ground beef after I brown the meat. Serving it as a plant base recipe does not have any saturated fat.
Preparing the soup takes less than 15 minutes. The cooking time is only 30 minutes.
Note: This soup can cook in a slow cooker or crock pot for 4 hours on low.
Ingredients for an easy taco soup recipe:
- Kidney beans (2 cans)
- Black beans (3 cans)
- Dice tomatoes ( 1 – 28 oz. can)
- Ranch dressing (dry mix)
- Chili seasoning (dry mix)
- Organic corn (1 can)
- Diced green chilies
This recipe is so flexible. For example, substituting tomato sauce for diced tomatoes and using homemade taco seasoning instead of store-bought. The beans are your choice as well. This easy recipe requires 5 cans of beans in any combination.
The best way to serve this recipe is to off a variety of toppings. My toppings are tortilla chips, pickled jalapeno pepper slices, sour cream, shredded cheese, fresh cilantro, and diced avocado. The toppings make it fun as everyone tops their soup the way they like it.
- 3 cans Black Beans 15.5 ounces cans
- 2 can Kidney Beans 15.5 ounces cans
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes 28 ounces
- 1 can Green Chilies 4.5 ounces
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Dry mix (Hidden Valley)
- 1 pkg Chili Seasoning Dry mix
- 1 can Corn organic
- 16 oz Water warm
- Drain and rinse all 5 cans of beans in a colander. Then place in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Add diced tomatoes.
- Drain corn and add to Dutch oven.
- Add the can of chopped chilies
- Use a large glass measuring cup to measure 2 cups of tap water and mix in both dry mixes and stir. Then add to the Dutch oven.
- Bring to boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
More easy recipes:
These special ones are from my friend, Crissy, at First Day of Home. Her parents are from Mexico, so she learned how to make the BEST empanadas and more from her Mom. You are going to love her recipes. She also has chicken fajitas, Spanish Rice, and flan for dessert.
The perfect dessert is my light Pineapple upside-down cake since it is fast and delicious.
Sometimes we all need a little inspiration for easy meals and recipes. I put together some recipes I think you will like. If you like easy everyday recipes, then you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox; click HERE.
Thank you so much for your visit today. I hope you have found some inspiration.