This recipe makes the best soft and chewy oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate monster cookies that everyone will enjoy. They are the perfect after-school snack, dessert, and sweet treat any time of the day.
Since this recipe is flourless, these cookies are gluten-free.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means that if you purchase from one of these links, I will make a small commission.
Monster Cookies Recipe
I like to have fun with this cookie recipe by tweaking some ingredients, substituting different types and sizes of chips, or using chocolate chunks.
The Best Monster Cookie
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Packed Brown sugar (light)
- ½ cup Butter
- 3 Eggs (large)
- 1 ½ cups Peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 4 ½ cups Oats (Old Fashioned)
- 1 cup M&Ms (mini or regular)
- 1 cup Chocolate chips (mini or regular)
- Extra candies for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees
- Add to a large stand mixer bowl sugars and butter and cream them together.
- Next, add eggs and beat thoroughly.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, baking soda, and salt mix well.
- Slowly add the oats.
- Mix in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Line a half sheet pan with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop, measure out 2 Tablespoons of dough and roll it into a ball. Place cookie dough balls on the cookie sheet about 2.5" apart.
- Place a few extra candies on the tops of the dough balls.
- Bake cookies for 12 - 13 minutes.Remove from the oven and cool on the sheet pan for 5 minutes. Then gently transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack with a spatula.
Craving for more? Subscribe to Kippi at Home to get new recipes, meal plans, and more delivered straight to your inbox! Please stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of the latest.
You Might Also Enjoy These Recipes:
These are the most amazing classic peanut butter cookies.
If you like easy everyday recipes, you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click HERE.
Thank you so much for your visit today. I hope you have found some inspiration and tried our delicious monster cookie recipe.