If you are looking for an easy appetizer recipe that everyone will enjoy, this is it. Every holiday, my aunt served her classic pigs in a blanket recipe. The flavor combination of the flakey crescent roll and the smokie sausage was divine.
Everyone enjoys pigs in a blanket, so be sure to make plenty.
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase from one of these links, I will make a small commission, but rest assured, you will not pay more for any products.
Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
During the holidays, I like to keep these ingredients on hand in case I have drop-in guests. I can serve a freshly baked appetizer in 25 minutes with minimal effort.
- Beef Lit’L Smokies
- Crescent roll dough
**You can find all my baking must-haves HERE.
- Baking sheet pan
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board
Remove the crescent roll dough and place it on a cutting board. Slice each of the dough triangles into 3 equal-sized triangles.
Roll a dough triangle around each sausage. Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Bake them in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Pigs in the Blanket
- 12 oz Package Beef Lit'L Smokies
- 10 oz Can Crescent Roll Dough
- Open the tin of refrigerated crescent rolls and unroll the dough on a cutting board.
- Slice each dough triangle into 3 triangles.
- Roll one dough piece around each cocktail sausage.
- Place the pigs in a blanket on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Whisk one egg and one tablespoon of cold water in a small bowl. Apply with a pastry brush before baking.
You Might also like These Posts:
This super moist Best Chocolate Cake Recipe is a show stopper. It is made with a cake mix plus a few other ingredients to create a delicious treat.
Sometimes we all need a little inspiration for easy meals and recipes. I put together some recipes. I think you will like it.
If you like easy everyday recipes, you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click HERE.
See you soon,