This decadent moist cake is a favorite at our house. The best part is it only takes a few minutes to whip up this cake. I take this chocolate bundt cake it to potlucks, and church dinners and everyone asks for the recipe.
This post contains affiliate links. In other words, if you purchase from one of these links I will make a small commission. However, you can rest assured you will not pay more for any products.
Best Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 1 pkg Instant Pudding and Pie Filling Chocolate Flavored (4.5 oz)
- 1 pkg Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 pkg 12 oz chocolate chips (dark or semi-sweet)
- 1 ¾ Cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix by hand until well blended.
- Pour batter into a (greased and floured) bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
My Amazon Picks:
Sometimes we all need a little inspiration for easy meals and recipes. I put together some recipes I think you will like. If you like easy everyday recipes then you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click HERE.
Thank you so much for your visit today. I hope you have found some inspiration.